New Goldpassport.com

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge, Jun 30, 2016.  |  Print Topic

1. Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge
    Original Member

Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge Official Representative

Status Points:
    Dear Milepoint members,

Today, we re-launched GoldPassport.com and I’m excited to share the new site with you, which is now more user-friendly and easier to navigate.

New features were developed to help members review their benefits at a glance and modify reservations. The refreshed layout allows members to view their point balance, membership status and reservations all in one place, and it’s now easier than ever to explore ways to earn and redeem points with both Hyatt hotels and our partners.

Our new search feature lets members easily redeem their points for free nights in any of their favorite Hyatt locations. Search by hotel brand, category and even activity. Plus, book Points + Cash awards online.

I hope that you enjoy the new GoldPassport.com. Let me know what you think! Send me a tweet @jeffzidell or email me at jeff.zidell@hyatt.com.

Wishing you safe travels and all my best,
    Jeff Zidell

2. Thomask

Thomask Silver Member

Status Points:
    I like it! It is well organized, easy to use + it is functioning.
    Btw. but also very important for us. HGP promotion ends today. June 30th... Any news regarding a new one?

3. Pizzaman
    Original Member

Pizzaman Co-founder

Status Points:
    Definitely like the improvements. I'd be surprised if we saw a promo this summer.

4. Thomask

Thomask Silver Member

Status Points:
    well, sometimes Hyatt is good at surprises. (Guest of honor) A lot of frequent travelers have high (est) status in several programs with all the status matches. Starwood, Marriott, Hilton, IHG are offering promo's after July 1st. It would not be smartest move marketing wise from HGP to not offer at least an incentive to stay. (IMHO)

5. WilliamQ

WilliamQ Gold Member

Status Points:
    InsideFlyer. :D