New " Evening before " service by Aer Lingus in DUB

Discussion in 'Other Airlines | Europe' started by uggboy, Apr 16, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    || New " Evening before " service by Aer Lingus in DUB ||

[​IMG]

Interesting concept, I would guess, the service will find many fans, especially when passengers can beat the checked luggage lines at DUB T2 / T1. Another service initiative by Aer Lingus. :)

TRAVELSIG likes this.
  2. TRAVELSIG
    Original Member

TRAVELSIG Gold Member

Status Points:
    Interesting idea- I am curious to see how well received it is/how successful the project is?

uggboy likes this.
  3. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    I look also forward to hear more about this service and the success / uptake behind the headline, could be interesting for people who also stay in a hotel near the airport for an overnight to catch a flight the next morning. Time will tell us all this, I presume.

It's great that Aer Lingus goes towards more service offerings for passengers, also great to know that this service does NOT incur more costs for the people who use this service, that's in my mind a clear sign that EI isn't Ryanair. Ireland needs a strong Aer Lingus and competition too. There is still hope on the horizon that maybe Etihad / which holds a 3% stake in EI / that they buy the governments 25% stake in Aer Lingus in the future, this should make EI much more secure for the long-term. We will see how this plays out and which other airlines / investors could be interested to takeover this airline which is a symbol of Ireland.

TRAVELSIG likes this.