New eFares page design on United.com

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by Infinite1K, Nov 10, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Infinite1K
    Original Member

Infinite1K Silver Member

Status Points:
    Looks like United.com has redesigned the eFares page and it is now more like the Continental.com specials page where you get one loooong page with all the routes (and optionally you can filter based on departure city).

In fact, if you click on one of the links, you'll get sent over to Continental.com's Fare Calendar page for that particular route, even if the flights are on United metal :confused:

2. okrogius

okrogius Silver Member

Status Points:
    They've synchronized the actual contents a couple of weeks ago, which is the large change compared to design. You get the same data now on co.com as ua.com.

Granted, the availability is somewhat poor relative to UA a year ago - Not sure if I should blame CO for the stingier options, or just reduced capacity in general.

canucklehead and Infinite1K like this.
  3. Infinite1K
    Original Member

Infinite1K Silver Member

Status Points:
    Good to know. I had given up looking at the United eFares for a few weeks since they never had anything interesting. But last night I noticed they were featuring it on the homepage and that is when I saw the changes.

canucklehead likes this.
  4. unavaca
    Original Member

unavaca Gold Member

Status Points: