New Choice Promo Coming, Stay Twice, Earn One Night, March 8 - May 8

Discussion in 'Choice | Privileges' started by miles and smiles, Feb 29, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. miles and smiles
    Original Member

miles and smiles Gold Member

Status Points:
    With two separate stays, you earn 8000 points, enough for a free night at some Choice hotels.
    Registration and more info is here:
    https://secure.choicehotels.com/ires/en-US/html/SpringPromotionConfirmation?sid=xvMvng.oqPs9gNM1g.23
    (Note - at this moment, the registration link is not yet working)

Terms and conditions are below:

Frequently Asked Questions

*Free night is based on an 8,000 point Choice Privileges reward night level. Member must register at ChoiceHotels.com before arrival and book their stays at ChoiceHotels.com or 800.4CHOICE at qualifying rates. Choice Privileges member number must be provided upon check-in. After a second qualifying stay with arrival between 3/8/12 and 5/8/12, you will be awarded enough bonus points to reach the 8,000 point reward night level. For Comfort Inn®, Comfort Suites®, Quality®, Sleep Inn®, Clarion®, Cambria Suites® or Ascend Collection® hotels, a stay is defined as any number of consecutive nights at one hotel regardless of check-ins or check-outs. For Econo Lodge®, Rodeway Inn®, Suburban Extended Stay Hotel®, or MainStay Suites® hotels, a stay is defined as two (2) or more consecutive nights at one hotel regardless of check-ins or check-outs. Allow 72 hours from check-out for points to post. A free night at most Choice Privileges locations requires more than 8,000 points. You must maintain an address in the U.S. (including U.S. territories) and Canada to be eligible for this promotion. For Choice Privileges program details, eligible rates, eligible countries and point redemption rules, visit choiceprivileges.com.

**The reservation must be made on ChoiceHotels.com using your Choice Privileges number and must be made at least 7, 14, 21 or 30 days in advance, which will vary based on the hotel for which a reservation is being made. The rate starts at 15% off Best Available Rate, is non-cancellable, non-changeable and non-refundable. Your credit card will be charged for the total reservation amount within 24-48 hours of booking.

flyingdawg and uggboy like this.
  2. miles and smiles
    Original Member

Status Points:
    Registration is now live.

uggboy likes this.
  3. volsfan

volsfan Silver Member

Status Points:
    That second paragraph beginning with the double asterisks pertains to its offer of an additional 20% off room rates, not a qualification to the 8,000 point offer.

uggboy and miles and smiles like this.
  4. volsfan

volsfan Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have recieved my first award under this promotion--but it was not 8000 points. It was the amount, in addition to what I had normally earned on the two nights to add up to 8000 (around 6900). That was not my reading of the terms and conditions, however, I can see it being read either way. Very sneaky in my opinion... If you two stays at pricey inns, you will likely get even less, in other words.

uggboy and miles and smiles like this.
  5. miles and smiles
    Original Member

Status Points:
    Yes, that is the way Choice does these promos. I have never found their language to be confusing unless all you read is the headline and you don't read the terms and conditions.

perryplatypus, KathInJax and uggboy like this.
  6. loyaltypointsUK

loyaltypointsUK Member

Status Points:
    US accounts only though for this offer as always