New Chefs, New Dining Options from Oct 1 2011

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by JALPak, Sep 29, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. JALPak
    Original Member

JALPak Gold Member

Status Points:
    http://www.aa.com/i18n/amrcorp/news...obileUAFlag=AA&v_aadvNum=828FM22&v_aadvTier=P

2. Travel2Food
    Original Member

Travel2Food Silver Member

Status Points:
    Excellent news

3. ceieoc

ceieoc Silver Member

Status Points:
  4. JNB280

JNB280 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Just think, a mere 9543 boxes and you would get to three million miles*, all without ever flying.

*provided the coupons were credited before 12/1/11

5. ceieoc

ceieoc Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks JNB280 for your unique approach to help me reach three million miles. Instead of 9,543 boxes, I will need only 3,984 boxes. Today, I got good news that an additional 555,915 MMM's (More Maya Miles) have been posted. Now if I can convince American Airlines to sell me only 3,984 yummy gourmet meal boxes with 100 bonus miles on each box, it might be possible to get a new coveted elite frequent flyer plastic card with the three million mile "merit badge" on it. I see that as an elite member, one has the option of earning 100 bonus miles per rental if they rent from National Car Rental. I think if one rents all the cars in the entire National Car Rental parking lot at Detroit Metro Airport for a week, it's possible to achieve three million miles. It might be easier however to earn the three million mile goal by simply purchasing flowers from FTD. I would earn 200 bonus miles with every purchase from FTD. If FTD offers a 1 cent item, I would just need to make 1,992 separate transactions before December 1st. FTD offers same-day delivery and has satisfaction guaranteed. Decisions...decisions.

6. Juanefny

Juanefny Silver Member

Status Points:
    This is one area where AA truly stands out. If you don't believe me... go and try DL's first class food, that is, if you're lucky to get one on domestic flights.

7. mowogo
    Original Member

mowogo Gold Member

Status Points:
    Since they are frozen they will keep for near forever, and with that many boxes, one person could eat for nearly 13 years without having to go get something else ;)