New card mailings

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Credit Cards' started by guberif, Oct 24, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. guberif

guberif Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm not really a newbie, but I have a question that might be helpful to all. I did a mini-churn last Wednesday (Ink Bold, HHonors Reserve, and US Airways card). Got approved for all three, but have only received one card in the mail (HHonors, which I received via UPS (!) on Monday). Any experience on how long I should expect for the other cards?

2. merice107

merice107 Silver Member

Status Points:
    It think my US Air card took close to 10 business days. That was in September.

servo46250, edekba and guberif like this.
  3. NYCUA1K

NYCUA1K Gold Member

Status Points:
    New cards generally arrive within 10 days. If not, it is a good idea to call customer support because there could be an error. I was recently approved for Citi HHonors Reserve that had not arrived 10 days after I was approved. I called Chase CSR and we discovered that there was an error in my mailing address -- unlike regular mail, no card will be delivered even if the postman knows the addressee and discovers the error.

rodeojones and edekba like this.
  4. murakami

murakami Silver Member

Status Points:
    I got the US Airways card recently as well and remember thinking it took longer than, what in my mind is, "usual"

Point of reference - my wife applied for her Sapphire Preferred after me and received the card before my US Air arrived.

servo46250 likes this.
  5. servo

servo Silver Member

Status Points:
    Similar experience here.

6. guberif

guberif Silver Member

Status Points:
    Got the US Air card yesterday. Still no Ink Bold.