New Blog Features Coming!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 30, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Don't worry, these are hopefully actual "features," and not a "feature" in the same way as the broken Delta SkyMiles award calendar. ;) Last weekend I asked you guys for feedback regarding possibly adding contributors to the blog. I love what I do more than I can put into words, and have no plans to change anything anytime soon. At the same time, I never take a day off and feel like I can't ever disconnect. Don't get me wrong, I don't feel like I need a day off because my "job" is doing what I love, but I'm also trying to plan long term. Y'all provided a ton of amazing feedback regarding the possibility of adding contributors. The overall theme was "don't outsource the blog, we read it for you." And that's incredibly humbling and kind, and I can't express how grateful I am for the kind words. Frankly it amazes me that anyone reads this blog, let alone reads it to hear what I have to say. That's why I'm always caught a bit off guard when I'm recognized by a reader at an airport or hotel. I'm thrilled to meet them, but it's surreal to me that people actually read what I write and know so much about my life, given that I kind of just write the blog as if I'm talking to myself (this paragraph is no exception). ;) The post New Blog Features Coming! appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...