New Amex Offer For Complimentary Night At Fairmont Hotels And $25 Credit [Targeted]

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 16, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Again, I like American Express making plays with their Offers with hotels and even airlines. While we love to use miles and points, it is not always possible based on what travel we do. Offers like this help to make the cost a little less. This offer is for a complimentary night at Fairmont Hotels and Resorts. In addition to the complimentary night, you will also receive a $25 hotel credit. I received the offer on one of my cards (a Delta Platinum card). Complimentary Night At Fairmont Hotels Stay a minimum of 3, 4, 5, or 6 nights and receive a complimentary night Complimentary night is inclusive of taxes and fees for that night and is applied at checkout Stay must occur between 7/16 – 12/31 Must book reservation at www.fairmont.com/americas/axp-usa Use promo code PMXX Make It Even Better With The Fairmont Credit Card – Fairmont Credit Card Application (this is not a referral link) To make this even better for a great vacation, consider getting the Fairmont credit card to... The post New Amex Offer For Complimentary Night At Fairmont Hotels And $25 Credit [Targeted] appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...