New Amex Offer: $10 Back On $50 Spent At OfficeMax/Office Depot Plus $20 Coupon

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Nov 17, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Another day and another nice Amex offer! This time, it is for Office Max / Office Depot and will give you $10 back on a purchase of $50 or more. As much as I hate to use another card at these stores beside my Chase Ink Plus (because of the 5X points earned), turning my back on 20% cash back is too much to refuse! Not only is it a great deal by itself, but it is also a great deal to combine with Black Friday deals coming in just 11 days. For instance, Office Max will be selling $50 iTunes gift cards that day for only $40. If you were to purchase 2 $50 iTunes gift cards, you will pay $80 at the cash register and then receive an additional $10 back when you use your Amex card with the deal saved to it. That makes for a total out of pocket cost of $70 for $100 in iTunes credit! Accessing the Amex Offer Log in to your American... The post New Amex Offer: $10 Back On $50 Spent At OfficeMax/Office Depot Plus $20 Coupon appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...