Netflix and Miles Posting?

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by servo, Sep 1, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. servo

servo Silver Member

Status Points:
    I signed up for 3 different Netflix accounts at the same time (AA, PC and USAir) using 3 different credit cards and 3 different email addresses. Within a week, the AA miles posted. The Priority Club points have yet to post, despite being charged the same day as the AA card used. The US Air one had the free month, so I've yet to be charged for that one, so I'd expect the miles to post in a few weeks after the next statement cycle.

Has anyone else used Netflix for PC points, and what was your points posting experience? I don't want to keep shelling out monthly fees when I already have an active Netflix account that I use (in the wife's name) outside of these 3. How long do you hold onto the account before closing it? I closed the AA one already since the miles posted, but read on TOBB that 6 months is some sort of timeline to keep them open.

aptraveler and perryplatypus like this.
  2. perryplatypus

perryplatypus Gold Member

Status Points:
    Did you get 1500 or 2500 AA miles for netflix? Or did you find a better offer out there?

servo46250 and aptraveler like this.
  3. jeffrey930

jeffrey930 Silver Member

Status Points:
    4K united miles posted within a week, cancelled it after one week. I'm still waiting for AA to post its been a month already waiting for one more month if nothing happen I'll just cancel it..

servo46250 and perryplatypus like this.
  4. jeffrey930

jeffrey930 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I was actually able to get 8K UA miles from netflix double dip! $15 for 8K UA nice.

servo46250 and perryplatypus like this.
  5. perryplatypus

perryplatypus Gold Member

Status Points:
    Very Nice

servo46250 likes this.
  6. servo

servo Silver Member

Status Points:

Sounds like it varies. I'll probably do the same.

perryplatypus likes this.