Need help with deciding on flight.

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by corz123, Apr 26, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. corz123

corz123 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hey guys I 'd like some opinions with a choice that I'm going to make. I'm trying to decide between the product of ANA Square First and Asiana's First suite. Does anyone have any experience between the two? Also, where can I find the exact routes that have these two products??

Thanks!

gregm likes this.
  2. MX

MX Gold Member

Status Points:
    I would not voluntarily fly Asiana, due to their poorly qualified pilots.

gregm likes this.
  3. edekba

edekba Gold Member

Status Points:

OZ - ICN/JFK - http://us.flyasiana.com/C/en/homepage.do?menuId=003001001000000&menuType=CMS
    NH - http://www.ana.co.jp/wws/us/e/asw_common/inflight/guide/info/new_brand_2010/info_01/

gregm likes this.
  4. gregm

gregm Gold Member

Status Points:
    Sh*t happens to everyone, but I would pick ANA. No experience here, just would be my choice. :confused:

5. edekba

edekba Gold Member

Status Points:
    I've flown OZ on J ICN-LAX it was good. Then NH HND-LAX in Y and it was also good.

I have no problems with either.

gregm likes this.
  6. olmangsr

olmangsr Silver Member

Status Points:
    You can't be serious!

Just flew OZ a couple of days ago and i really liked it.seats are really comfy and private of course but I did miss the extra padding like cx/sq has for sleeping.food was delicious and service flawless (it was only me and wifey in F though).
    They only have it on the JFK route as of now but it will be the same product on the a380 to LAX beginning july 30th.

ANA has the square first on their 77Ws so you'll find it on multiple cities to the US and Europe.(just always make sure it's operated by a 777-300er not a 777-200).

You can't really go wrong,both of them are amazing products.I'd pick the one with the more convenient times/routing.