Need expiring SWU (6/11)

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by hooterbif, Jun 11, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. hooterbif

hooterbif Silver Member

Status Points:
    Anybody have a spare SWU that will expire this month? If so, I have a home for it.

2. hooterbif

hooterbif Silver Member

Status Points:
  3. hooterbif

hooterbif Silver Member

Status Points:
    bump - still looking for SWU for 6/25 flight, please let me know if you would be willing to sponsor an upgrade using an expiring SWU.

4. Flyer1976
    Original Member

Flyer1976 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Good luck in your search for an expiring SWU, Might I suggest the Coupon Connection on FT if you have enough posts over there because I checked your profile here and I see you posted only 6 times and three of them were in this thread and the other in the June CR1 thread so there's a lack of credibility for people to help you out on here if they did have an additional SWU that is expiring regardless...Where's the contribution to the community?

5. Jaimito Cartero
    Original Member

Jaimito Cartero Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yes, hopefully MP doesn't fill up with leaches. 5/6 posts were asking for free UA stuff.

6. hooterbif

hooterbif Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hi DIG,

I offered items and completed trades in CC on Flyertalk. In general, the community there is very supportive and I was happy to contribute to it.

There are times when I have expiring instruments, and my posts tend to emphasize that. There are other times, like now, that I could use an expiring instrument, and my posts emphasize that.

I was 1K last year, but didn't qualify this year. Because of that, I am generally more in need of instruments than I am flush with instruments to gift. For late expiring instruments, I am happy to offer miles, certs, etc., but I don't have actual instruments to trade.

HB

7. Flyer1976
    Original Member

Flyer1976 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Gladly, now if I had an expiring SWU I'd be more than happy to oblige you but I do hope you understand where I was coming from =) Good Luck on your search for teh SWU!