Navitaire points?

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by TRHiker, Aug 25, 2016.  |  Print Topic

1. TRHiker

TRHiker Silver Member

Status Points:
    I received an e-mail yesterday from navitaire.com showing that I had (what appears to be) a decent amount of points. I have no idea where these came from or what to do with them. This might somehow be related to Frontier, as the "Next Program Level" is "Base Discount Den," but the current points are much higher than my F9 points, and there is no specific reference to F9. The points shown do not correspond to any of the programs I am tracking.

Anyone know anything about these and can help clarify?

Thanks,
    TRHiker

2. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    Navitaire is a supplier of airline back-end systems (Passenger Service Systems or PSS) that is often used by smaller or LCCs to run their operations and loyalty programs. Odds are it is tied to a Frontier program, as you observed, but also possibly either a mistake in their systems, an incorrect email address from another account or something else wonky in the Frontier system. So long as the main Frontier site shows your balance correctly I wouldn't sweat it too much.

3. SamanthaFrank

SamanthaFrank Member

Status Points:
    I suggest you to call the customer service of navitaire.com or if there is a email add that u can send your concern about what you've receive. Just to clarify everything..

4. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    This is a bad idea. Navitaire is a B2B platform; it is not going to deal with its customers' (i.e. the airline's) customers.