National Promotions and Codes

Discussion in 'National | Emerald Club' started by krusty, Feb 5, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. krusty
    Original Member

krusty Silver Member

Status Points:
    Take $20 off on a weekend rental
    Valid for the rental of an Compact though Fullsize car, Minivan, SUV or Convertible
    Offer valid for rentals that begin before February 28, 2011
    Rent for as little as 3 days or as long as 5 days
    Keep the car through Saturday night (required)
    Request Coupon ID: ND3156ZDW

Enjoy $35 off your next weekly rental.
    That's an additional $10 off our current weekly rental discount.
    Valid for the rental of a Compact through Luxury car,
    Minivan or SUV.
    Offer valid for rentals that begin by February 28, 2011.
    Weekly rates require a 5-day minimum rental with a Saturday night keep.
    Request Coupon ID: ND8578ADT

JonathanIT likes this.
  2. bez7
    Original Member

bez7 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Check out Entertainment Book, decent coupons there.

Tenmoc likes this.
  3. JonathanIT
    Original Member

JonathanIT Active Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for posting this code. There's something a little odd about it however...

I have a reservation in HNL next week for an 8-day rental, reserving a Premium car. Usually, the weekly discount coupons say "through Full Size", so I was impressed when I saw "through Luxury" on this code. Well, when I went to modify my reservation and select the category... every category was highlighted ("coupon will be applied") EXCEPT for Premium! What gives?! Yes, even Luxury and SUV were highlighted! The reason I always pick Premium, is that National always gives it to me for the same price as all the lower categories. Luxury is just too high to justify in HNL next week.

So, I just downgraded to Full Size. Honestly, it rarely makes a difference what category I get, as I just pick from the Executive Selection anyway. Oh well, at least it gave $10 more off than the $25 off coupon at the National site right now for a Full Size.

krusty likes this.
  4. wow some great deals thanks

5. todd-r
    Original Member

todd-r Active Member

Status Points:
    If you're picking from the Exec Selection, why not book a mid-size? Would that not be even cheaper?

6. jackal
    Original Member

jackal Gold Member

Status Points:
    In order to pick from the Executive Selection, I think you have to book a fullsize, although doing so means you're only charged for a midsize (since with Emerald Executive, you're charged one class less than you book).

2soonold likes this.
  7. JonathanIT
    Original Member

JonathanIT Active Member

Status Points:
    As noted in my post... when logged in at Nationalcar.com, I can book up to a "Premium" category with no change in rate. [​IMG]

8. Hey I've always bought those entertainment books but this year I had to cut back drastically. I would appreciate it and be grateful if you could post an AA (american airlines) coupon code here. If it wasn't for the fact that I have to support my mom while my grandpa is sick in PR I would have gone with jetblue because of the big difference. Well let me know and thanks in advance. As far as rentals are concerned AA has some good discount codes on their website for carrentals and I know costco hooks u up with enterprise. that's my 2 cents.

9. travelingirl17

travelingirl17 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have a bunch of National Promo Codes... So if you need one just message me with what you need and I'll see what I can do!

[​IMG]

The Emerald Club | ONE TWO FREE

http://goo.gl/n6WO4
    Register for ONE TWO FREE(R) and earn one Free Rental Day with every two rentals of two or more days between August 22, 2011, and January 31, 2012.

10. tassojunior
    Original Member

tassojunior Silver Member

Status Points:
    6 months, no posts.
    wow

11. krusty
    Original Member

krusty Silver Member

Status Points: