National number on Enterprise resv

Discussion in 'National | Emerald Club' started by mht_flyer, Dec 26, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. mht_flyer
    Original Member

mht_flyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    I need to rent to rent from Enterprise tomorrow for the day, I have my national number in the enterprise reservation. Question, do I earn the rental credit on National for the enterprise reservation? I assume yes, but have never needed to rent from enterprise so I'm not 100% sure.

Thanks all!

Sweet Willie likes this.
  2. Sweet Willie
    Original Member

Sweet Willie Gold Member

Status Points:
    yes, I do all the time. I've read that some had issues getting credit if renting from Enterprise at an airport location. All my Enterprise rentals that have credited to National were from non-airport locations so I don't have personal experience when renting from Enterprise at an airport.

Also to note, of the rentals I've done from Enterprise, NEVER has it been credited to my National account even though my National number was in the Enterprise reservation. I always have to call & sometimes even email in receipts of my Enterprise rentals.

mht_flyer likes this.
  3. mht_flyer
    Original Member

mht_flyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    Very good, thanks! I'm renting at a off-airport location as well.

I'll save the receipt and call it in if necessary, thanks!

Sweet Willie likes this.
  4. mht_flyer
    Original Member

mht_flyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    I actually got my Enterprise resv automatically posted to my Emerald account :) The credit shows as the Enterprise ref number on the receipt on it with another "E" (for Enterprise I guess :) ) in front of the ref number. For what it's worth I did the reservation on line on Enterprise website and "logged in" with my emerald account info.

mo26 and Sweet Willie like this.
  5. mo26

mo26 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Anyone know if we get the same credit with Alamo?

Thanks,

MO

Sweet Willie likes this.
  6. Sweet Willie
    Original Member

Sweet Willie Gold Member

Status Points:
    Some conversations I've had w/Alamo folks lead me to believe one can get a double upgrade when mentioning/noting one's elite National account number (even on a hotwire & priceline rate).

But, I don't know about getting credit. Hoping someone else can chime in w/a yes!

mo26 likes this.
  7. mo26

mo26 Silver Member

Status Points:
    now that Hertz brought back their 14.99 wknd rate, i'll check back with this thread mid-june.

as much as i prefer nat over hertz, saving every little bit helps :)

-MO

8. icurhere2
    Original Member

icurhere2 Gold Member

Status Points:
    There's a list of non-participating locations in the Emerald Club terms and conditions - ANC, SLC, and MKE are among the list. When Enterprise MCI put in my license information last week, the reservation auto-linked to my National account. Have the rental credit already, turned in the car two days ago.

Sweet Willie likes this.