National Mileage Plus bonus

Discussion in 'National | Emerald Club' started by bez7, Mar 24, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. bez7
    Original Member

bez7 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm sure this is posted somewhere but I can't see where, sorry if I just missed it. To get this deal you have to accept the FF surcharge, up to $.75/day.

https://www.nationalcar.com/index.do?action=/hotDealsTemplate&msg=national-united-2up

Rent from National Car Rental® on your next trip, and receive 1,000 bonus miles. That's in addition to 150 miles on rentals of 3 days, 200 miles for 4 days, or 500 miles for rentals of 5 days or longer, and save up to 25%!
    You'll also receive a double upgrade on a compact through midsize car in the United States and Canada for rentals of 3 days or more.

jackal likes this.
  2. Exiled in Express
    Original Member

Exiled in Express Gold Member

Status Points:
    In the interest of generating discussion ("content") and personal gain, do mileage bonus offers such as this allow mixing and matching of contract IDs? Other than the US Grand Slam I always take the rental credit but could use 1000 UA miles to topoff an award. Hoping to add the coupon to the weekend special rate. Both "weekend specials" and "Emerald Club" IDs price out cheaper than the suggested ID with the coupon.