National Executive Status - Need help

Discussion in 'Premium Membership' started by pck25283, Dec 11, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. pck25283

pck25283 Active Member

Status Points:
    I have an upcoming rental with National on Dec-20-2013. I am a current Emerald Club member. I need to get my Executive status with National before my upcoming rental. Please help me on this.

2. Randy Petersen
    Original Member

Randy Petersen Founder

Status Points:
    We'll always do what we can. Assume that you have already submitted this benefit claim? If we have your EC number we'll see what can happen but to be fair to National, these do take about 3 weeks. But not even knowing if you were naughty or nice this year, we're going with the nice and have put a call in to National's own Santa Claus. Welcome to Milepoint, enjoy the benefits and we look forward to having you share your travel knowledge with the other members.

P.S. If your upcoming rental is in Hawaii, make sure you get a bigger car, you might have company!

FetePerfection likes this.
  3. FetePerfection
    Original Member

FetePerfection Silver Member

Status Points:
    I am Gold on Delta and have been very very good this year but I want to be Kriptonium for next year and all subsequent years, can Santa help me too Randy?
    With gratitude,
    Audrey

4. pck25283

pck25283 Active Member

Status Points:
    Thank you so much Randy.. Really appreciate your help ...

And BTW, am travelling to Vegas!!!.. not Hawaii this time... Hope to travel to Hawaii next year :)

5. pck25283

pck25283 Active Member

Status Points:
    Still waiting on Executive status.....Only 3 more days to go for my rental... Hope I can get it in time...

6. adrianors

adrianors Silver Member

Status Points:
    More than one month and nothing for my status with National..