MyPoints: Sign-up bonus of 750 United miles

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by PatBateman, Feb 6, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. PatBateman
    Original Member

PatBateman Active Member

Status Points:
    http://www.mypoints.com/emp/u/ma/ump750.vm?campaign=9VLHUXadLCiDih_Oyznc

Earn 750 Mileage Plus Award Miles

Join MyPoints, and you'll earn 750 Mileage Plus Award Miles*. It's easy, fast and free!
    Why Join MyPoints?

• [​IMG]Shop, Book Travel, Play Games, Search. You can do all of these great things at MyPoints and best of all get rewarded by earning Points at over 400 of your favorites stores.
    • [​IMG]With all the Points you earn you can redeem them for gift certificates or gift cards from your favorite merchants.
    • [​IMG]Earn even more Award Miles by converting your Points to United Mileage Plus Miles!

* Clicking Join MyPoints indicates you have read and agree to our terms of service and privacy policy. Check your inbox for details on completing your registration as well as other great offers from MyPoints. After 30 days of active MyPoints membership, you will qualify for your 750 Mileage Plus bonus award miles.
    Bonus award miles do not count toward elite status. Miles accrued, awards issued and bonus offers are subject to the rules of the United Mileage Plus Program. Allow 6-8 weeks for award miles from partner transactions to post. The Mileage Plus Program, including accruals, awards and bonus miles offers, is subject to change without notice. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the passenger. United and Mileage Plus are registered service marks. For complete details about the Mileage Plus program, visit http://www.united.com.

bmw9983, Sarah and joesmoe like this.
  2. the_other_Mike_Asia
    Original Member

the_other_Mike_Asia Silver Member

Status Points:
    Is this commercial spam?

3. Mikel
    Original Member

Mikel Gold Member

Status Points:
    While I can see why you might think this is spam, I'm relatively sure Pat posted it in the spirit of passing along mileage earning information.

PatBateman, FriendlySkies and joesmoe like this.
  4. joesmoe
    Original Member

joesmoe Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks! Giving it a try now.

<edit> No go, looks like i signed up already another time.

5. TrueBlueFlyer
    Original Member

TrueBlueFlyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    thanks, singed up using a different e-mail... although I remember signing up for this before, not sure which airline program I used then

6. PatBateman
    Original Member

PatBateman Active Member

Status Points:
    Why should this be commercial spam ? It is an information how you can earn free miles. I get nothing for this... so why should I spam with zero return for myself ??? [​IMG]

7. Has anyone gotten their points yet? I signed up a week ago and so far, nothin.

8. travelingmore
    Original Member

travelingmore Gold Member

Status Points:
    Last year I signed up DD, to get her 500 UA miles. It took forever to see them in the account, at least a few months. I had to do emails back and forth with mypoints, and did not enjoy the extra work. Check the T&C. In the opening post, it says 6-8 weeks for posting, but it seemed longer.