My One Minute Of Data In The UAE COST HOW MUCH?!?!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 24, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I've written in the past about my fairly low tech approach to staying connected while abroad. While I spend about half my time outside the US, I actually rely almost exclusively on wifi when traveling abroad. I keep my phone in airplane mode and then connect in hotels, airports, cafes, etc. If I'm traveling for extended periods of time I'll sometimes get a SIM card/rent an international router, which allows me to stay more connected. If I knew what was good for me I'd probably switch to T-Mobile's Simple Choice International Plan, which is sort of revolutionary in the industry (AT&T later came out with the AT&T Passport Plan, but it's not nearly as good). With the T-Mobile plan you get unlimited international data for free. Anyway, I'm in the UAE for less than two days, so figured it didn't make sense to adjust my phone plan or pick up any data (for what it's worth, I use AT&T). The post My One Minute Of Data In The UAE COST HOW MUCH?!?! appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...