My Newest Credit Card: Easy 50,000 AAdvantage Miles

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jan 26, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I've been lazy lately and haven't really applied for many credit cards. I don't have a good excuse, other than having been around the world more times than I can count in the past couple of months. I'm not one that necessarily applies for multiple credit cards in a day, since I don't see much upside to it, even though that's the "traditional" way many in our hobby do credit card applications. In my case I already have a Citi Platinum Select AAdvantage MasterCard, which I keep year after year since you get a 10% discount on award redemptions, for up to 100,000 miles annually (a savings of up to 10,000 miles). I redeem more than 100,000 AAdvantage miles every year, so I get the maximum 10,000 mile rebate each year. That's well worth the $95 annual fee to me, which is even waived the first year (it's like acquiring AAdvantage miles for under a penny each). The post My Newest Credit Card: Easy 50,000 AAdvantage Miles appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...