My new iPhone 6S

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 29, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I love technology, and especially new technology. I’m actually studying Information Technology at uni and will graduate with a degree in the field within a few years. Travel and Technology work great together – we can literally google any place in the world and instantly see photos and descriptions of cities all around the world. On one hand, it kind of ruins the “adventure” factor of travelling somewhere new, mainly because you already know what to expect about a certain city or country. However on the other hand, technology (and particularly the internet) helps us discover new, beautiful places all around the globe – and helps us decide on where we want to travel to the most. I extensively google a place that I want to visit before I actually go. I read a ton of articles and look at countless images and ultimately decide if the place is worth visiting now or later... read more The post My new iPhone 6S appeared first on Travelling the World.

Continue reading...