My Most Boring, Productive Flight Ever

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 12, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Some might claim that I'm a bit biased in my love of Lufthansa. I tend to think I'm pretty fair and balanced with them. ;) I think they offer one of the world's best first class products, while their old business class product is abysmal. Like, truly abysmal, and among the worst transatlantic business class products out there. I flew it from Seattle to Frankfurt a couple of years ago, and had the following conclusion: "On the whole this flight was eye opening. Don’t get me wrong, business class is always more comfortable than coach, and I’m incredibly appreciative to be able to fly business class on miles. But one of my goals with this blog is to compare products because I realize not everyone has as much “vacation time” as I do, and I want to be sure you’re making the most of your time traveling. I think the assumption is always that business class on foreign carriers is better than business class on US carriers, and I kind of assumed that as well. In this case, however, I think business class on most US carriers beats Lufthansa business class in just about every manner from seat comfort to food to entertainment." The post My Most Boring, Productive Flight Ever appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...