My Google Project Fi Package Has Arrived – Cheaper Global Data!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 12, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Google’s Approach To Cellular – Project Fi A few months back, Google announced their new “Project Fi” which is their attempt at showing mobile carriers how cell provision can be done in an easy, inexpensive fashion. Of course, if you are on one of the few remaining options that gives unlimited data, you are going to be better off (as long as you use it!), but for those who pay for their data in their package by amount, the new Project Fi may provide a better option. I am not sure how they have been going through the requests for the Google Fi program. To get an invite, you have to sign up and one of the fields on the application is for the zip code. I am not sure if they are going by zip code or what because people that applied before me have still not received their invite while mine was just delivered. I had actually signed up for two (different people/accounts) and the other one is... The post My Google Project Fi Package Has Arrived – Cheaper Global Data! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...
  2. BarneyJ

BarneyJ New Member

Tried to install, didn't work...