My First Trip Of 2015: International First Class For $1,500

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 3, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I put "mileage run" in quotes because it's not really a mileage run. Nowadays mileage running is for the most part dead, in my opinion. But there's still plenty of merit to finding good fares on fun routings for maximizing miles, ideally with stops at fun places in the process. Oddly while economy airfare has increased drastically over the past several years, we've seen more discounted premium cabin revenue tickets lately than I ever recall seeing. Why? Probably because airlines are actually doing everything in their power to maximize revenue, rather than opening up award space or letting seats fly empty. So what's the first "big" trip I booked for 2015? I wrote several days ago about how British Airways has a global business class fare sale around the holidays, whereby they're selling roundtrip business class tickets to many destination around the world for ~£1000. The catch is that the promotion is only for travel originating in London between December 21, 2014 and January 3, 2015. The post My First Trip Of 2015: International First Class For $1,500 appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...