My First Ryanair Flight Experience

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jan 29, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

For people that visit Europe, Ryanair presents a very inexpensive way to get around the continent. However, there is enough that is said about them and the onboard product that could scare some away from such an option – aspirational travel it is not! I have flown on Easyjet before and had a good experience with them (except for the fact that they made me check my normal carryon bag and then lost it – while charging me for it. Otherwise, good!) as an onboard experience. I had not yet had the chance to fly Ryanair but it was not something that I was rushing to try. My First Ryanair Flight Experience If you read my previous post on the subject (found here), I was actually “connecting” from Etihad’s Apartment class to Ryanair. Not exactly the airline transition everyone makes, but it worked for me. I decided to fly with Ryanair because they were the only option for a non-stop from a London airport to Thessaloniki and I needed a... The post My First Ryanair Flight Experience appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...