My Favorite Feature Of A Past Fitness Tracker/Smartwatch That I Hope Comes To The New Ones

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 5, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    It is really interesting to see the smartwatch move forward in so many different ways. It is nice to see a device that, in many ways, could eliminate time on my phone itself. But, I really am waiting for the watch that does all that today’s smartwatches do plus have great battery life and a GPS built-in. There are some watches with the built-in GPS but it would be nice to see that more standard. The Motoactv All of these devices reminded me of my first non-Garmin watch I used for running. Back in 2011, I bought the Motoactv the day it came out. It was Motorola’s entrance into the activity/smartwatch area and it was a pretty nice device. The main reason I had bought it, however, was for an accessory that was promised but never delivered on. It was the Bluetooth earbuds that allowed the user to make and receive phone calls through the watch/phone combo and took the heart rate from the ears. That part never worked out for Motorola so it... The post My Favorite Feature Of A Past Fitness Tracker/Smartwatch That I Hope Comes To The New Ones appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...