My Experience Using The Citi Prestige Fourth Night Free Benefit

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 21, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    One of the hottest credit cards on the market right now is the Citi Prestige Card. Not only does the card have a great sign-up bonus, but it comes with a suite of perks which make it a keeper long term, even with the $450 annual fee. What makes the Citi Prestige Card so awesome? Here are just a few of my favorite perks: -- It offers a sign-up bonus of 50,000 ThankYou Rewards points after spending $3,000 on the card within the first three months -- those points can be transferred to one of their airline transfer partners, or be redeemed for $800+ worth of flights on American/US Airways -- A $250 annual airline credit (with your first year’s annual fee you actually get two of those — that’s $500 of airline credits with your first year’s $450 annual fee) -- Access to American Admirals Clubs -- A fourth night free hotel benefit -- The most comprehensive Priority Pass membership offered by any card -- A $100 Global Entry fee credit The post My Experience Using The Citi Prestige Fourth Night Free Benefit appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...