My Elite Status Plans For 2015 – And How You Can Get Status As Well

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 18, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

The end of the year is upon us and many travelers are flying their last trips (or cramming them in) before the end of the year to finish up their status for the year. Once the new year begins, travelers will already be hitting the roads or the hotels yet again to start the qualification for status for 2016. Getting elite status with an airline, hotel, or rental car company can take some thought so that you properly credit your trips to the program that is going to give you the best bang for your miles and points. Here is where I am at now and what I am looking for with status in 2015. My Elite Status Outlook For 2015 With the changes coming to both Delta and United in their mileage earning, many travelers are certainly thinking about jumping ship and moving on to another program that may reward their travels a bit more substantially (or, in some case, a lot more!). For my part, I am dropping status... The post My Elite Status Plans For 2015 – And How You Can Get Status As Well appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...