Multiple new Radisson promotions

Discussion in 'Carlson | Club Carlson' started by mileagejunqe, Nov 28, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. mileagejunqe

mileagejunqe Silver Member

Status Points:
    As I'm sure many of you are aware, there are several promotions being offered by Radisson right now. I was on the phone with customer service today getting answers to a few questions. Wanted to let everyone know what I found out.

Just a reminder. The 3 promotions - listed in other threads - are 1. 4500 points for signup to TGI Fridays, 2. 50,000 points for registering and a qualifying stay at a Radisson thru 12/31, and 3. 9000 point rebate for paying for a stay with points thru 1/31/12.

1. The account number for new Carlson members is not given in the Stripes email. The account number will be emailed later. To register for the 50,000 point promotion you would need to have an account number so sign up for a new account. In a few weeks you will get a different new account number from Carlson. You can call customer service and get the 2 accounts merged.

2. The 50,000 point offer is still available.

3. I asked about the possibility of using the points earned on the 50,000 point promotion to pay for a stay under the third promotion. If the points are credited, it is possible to do so. The 50,000 points, unfortunately, will not post for 6-8 weeks from the date of the qualifying stay, and there is no way to expedite the posting of those points, so probably, as a new member, you won't be able to take advantage of this third promotion.

Hope this helps.

2. alohastephen

alohastephen Gold Member

Status Points:
    flyingdawg likes this.
  3. alohastephen

alohastephen Gold Member

Status Points:
    Does this sound right?

https://clubcarlson.vts0.com/stripes2011/

Register your Club Carlson Number here to see if you qualify for 50K points with only one paid stay by Dec 30th:
    http://www.radissonbignightgiveaway.com/

Pay for one night stay at a Club Carlson and earn 50K points(if you qualified).

Use 9K points for a free award stay by Jan 31st and receive your points back!
    https://www.clubcarlson.com/secure/offers/4535617?hotelBrandCode

:cool:

flyingdawg likes this.
  4. flyingdawg
    Original Member

flyingdawg Gold Member

Status Points:
    This stay must be at a Radisson (or Rad Blu) in North America to qualify for the 50K point bonus.

5. flyingdawg
    Original Member

flyingdawg Gold Member

Status Points:
    Make sure you're following the action over at Other Hotel Programs. Lots of discussions going on about Club Carlson promos and property reviews!

6. CMX

CMX Silver Member

Status Points:
    I just got the 50k. Took under 3 weeks to post.

flyingdawg and miles and smiles like this.
  7. mikeef
    Original Member

mikeef Silver Member

Status Points:
    This program just seems to keep giving. Of course, unlike PC, I actually have to stay in a Radisson hotel to get the best bonuses. ;)

Mike

flyingdawg and miles and smiles like this.