Multiple Awards on the same night...

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by Indiana Delta Diamond, Mar 14, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Indiana Delta Diamond
    Original Member

Indiana Delta Diamond Silver Member

Status Points:
    #1 is it allowed by the rules

#2 what is the best way to do it.

Background: I may need up to 3 rooms at the same hotel on the same one night. Or alternatively, 2 rooms at one property and one room at a property a block away. Obviously, I know I could just online book another room (or 2) but will they see it as a duplicate (or triplicate) and cancel it. Right now there is plenty of availability but I do anticipate the possibility of a sell out on the given night.

2. newbluesea
    Original Member

newbluesea Gold Member

Status Points:
    As far as I can tell you are allwed to book multiple award rooms at any given property provided there is available inventory.
    The only restriction I know of is that you are not allowed to have more than one room if the booking by a Diamond Special Request (Force).

I have successsfully booked two award rooms numerous times and three rooms at least twice..last as recent as Sept 2010... all were booked on line.

3. infoworks
    Original Member

infoworks Silver Member

Status Points:
    It never hurts to speak with the hotel directly (has worked for me in Hilton and IHG group hotels) as recently as last month. I have been open and up front about the request and they responded positively.

4. Philphactor
    Original Member

Philphactor Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yes, I have booked 3 HHonors-property rooms ... I called the hotel directly to book each time, all were happy to accept awards.