Multi-room Suite or Home Rental in Vegas

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by RestlessLocationSyndrome, Jan 11, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. RestlessLocationSyndrome
    Original Member

RestlessLocationSyndrome Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm planning a bachelor party in Vegas in March and was thinking it would be nice to get a multi-room suite (2-3 bedrooms) or a home rental for the group to hang out at.

Anyone have any recommendations on hotels or vacation rentals?

2. thesterlingtraveler

thesterlingtraveler Gold Member

Status Points:
    I think you and your friends would prefer to be on the strip for a bachelor party, thus relegating you to a multi-room suite. The MGM Grand went through a renovation last year and suites should be quite nice.

3. Zomby Woof

Zomby Woof Silver Member

Status Points:
    Marriott Grand Chateau has 2 and 3 bedroom suites. I've stayed in the 2 bedroom and they are quite nice. The Hilton has a vacation club next store to the Marriott Grand Chateau called Elara. I haven't stayed there. Elara has 4-bedroom suites. Here's description from the 2-bedroom "With the touch of a button, lower the curtain over your window and the living room transforms into a true theater experience with an 8-ft projection TV."

4. Jimgotkp
    Original Member

Jimgotkp Gold Member

Status Points:
    How much is your budget?

5. RestlessLocationSyndrome
    Original Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for the info. As an update, there was actually a 50% off sale a few days ago at the Palms so we went ahead and booked most if not all the rooms we'll need there. The rate can be cancelled up to 4 days in advance so it was a no brainer.

We're trying to split each room with 2 guys/room so most of the multi-bedroom suite options that we saw all list with king beds only and then having someone sleep on a sofabed which doesn't really work for us... we're all pretty tight but not THAT tight.

The multi-bedroom suite options are good to keep in mind for future visits with couples though.

Jimgotkp likes this.
  6. Jimgotkp
    Original Member

Jimgotkp Gold Member

Status Points:
    Glad to hear you got it figured out :) Just so you know skyLOFTS at MGM Grand has two bedroom lofts and one of them has double beds while the other is a King bed. It's pricey but an amazing room :) You also get free transportation in their Rolls Royce Ghost from/to the airport :)

7. RestlessLocationSyndrome
    Original Member

Status Points:
    Although our group does pretty well for ourselves, I think the skyLOFTS would be a poor use of funds considering that we tend to only be in our rooms long enough to sleep and wash up.

Jimgotkp likes this.
  8. Jimgotkp
    Original Member

Jimgotkp Gold Member

Status Points:
    Understandable :)