Mr. Rebates offers 15% cash back for IHG bookings!

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by nacho, Mar 5, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. nacho

nacho Silver Member

Status Points:
    It's back on again!

daninstl and FlyingBear like this.
  2. BleugrassBoy

BleugrassBoy New Member

Status Points:
    What is this and where do I go to check into it?

3. TheBeerHunter
    Original Member

TheBeerHunter Silver Member

Status Points:
    http://www.mrrebates.com/

Sign up for an account with them. You need to book your reservations via their links in order to get the rebate.

4. SFObased

SFObased Member

Status Points:
    Has anyone had problems getting cashback from them? I've heard mrrebates is low on the list of reliable sites (with sites like fatwallet and ebates being much more reliable).

5. TheBeerHunter
    Original Member

TheBeerHunter Silver Member

Status Points:
    I've never had a problem getting rebates from them. In fact, they email you to remind you each month that you have cash available.

The only problem I had with them was initially after I signed up, I wasn't automatically getting credit for my posted stays, so I had to email them about each one. Come to find out, using Ad Block Plus with Google Chrome was blocking the cookies -- once I stopped using ABP everything started flowing through easily. Even when I did have to contact them to get them to manually post the stays, though, it was always resolved within a couple of days.

So, I've found them to be fine!

6. B1BomberVB

B1BomberVB Silver Member

Status Points:
    Bad thing about Mr. Rebates is they make U wait 3+ full months after your stay to get the cash :eek:! I stayed at a Crowne Plaza last November & I had to wait till Feb. 19 to request my cash & March 1 to get it!
    Gee, I wonder if Topcashback.com also has this offer??
    BTW, there is a glitch in the system where they pay cashback on PC award stays as if U paid real money!

7. nacho

nacho Silver Member

Status Points:
    I don't have good experience with TCB. I wouldn't use them even if I don't have to wait to get my $ - it's more important to get the $.

8. daninstl

daninstl Gold Member

Status Points:
    I haven't use mr rebates but I've had excellent luck with topcashback on IHG properties.