Motorcyclists get BW Rewards level upgrades

Discussion in 'Best Western | Rewards' started by ldrydr, Apr 5, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. ldrydr

ldrydr Silver Member

Status Points:
    Harley Owners Group (HOG) members only: www.bestwestern.com/hog This will get you an automatic upgrade to Platinum and 15% bonus points per stay, comp. room upgrades, 10% discount, etc. Existing BW Rewards members can switch to this program by emailing them or calling. You'll need your HOG membership number. I just put mine in the email I sent to them. HOG members should know their number (Format is US1234567 or D1234567 for members outside the US). I received an email back from them the next day stating my level had been upgraded and a new card was on the way. I received the new card within a week.

Non-HOG members can go to this second website and just sign up for the regular Ride Rewards program (open to all, even non-riders, and auto upgrade to Gold Elite). This gets you Auto upgrade to Gold, 10% discount, etc. There's also a 1,000 point bonus when you complete your first stay before 12/31/12. https://goldcrownclub.bestwestern.com/h-driderewards/?campid=LEC-ILC-HarleyProgsPromos

2. Trout Fishing in America
    Original Member

Trout Fishing in America Silver Member

Status Points:
    If I'm not mistaken, there is a Nascar themed program at BW that gives automatic gold and also an AAA version that gives automatic gold. With that said, I guess gold (or even diamond, for that matter) doesn't really have any perks.

3. SC Flier
    Original Member

SC Flier Gold Member

Status Points:
    Bumping this thread to emphasize the 1K point bonus when you complete your first stay before 12/31/12.

www.bwrider.com
    https://goldcrownclub.bestwestern.com/offers/hd-events.asp?cfg=hd

If you have questions about this offer or prefer to join/register through Best Western Ride Rewards® Customer Service, call 1-888-BW2BIKE and mention program code HAREVENT.

Terms and Conditions:
    *Offer valid for new Best Western Ride Rewards® members who reside in the U.S., Canada and the Caribbean. New Best Western Ride Rewards® enrollment/membership is required during the promotional period and prior to first stay (must be completed by 12/31/2012). Promotion valid February 29, 2008 - December 31, 2012. New Best Western Ride Rewards® members will earn 1000 bonus points after completing their first Qualified Stay, with a maximum bonus point award of 1000 per eligible member. A "stay" for the purpose of this Promotion is defined as one or more consecutive nights at the same Best Western hotel at a rate eligible for earning points or partner rewards through Best Western Rewards®. Only one check-in/check-out permitted per stay. Other restrictions may apply. Offer not valid with any other promotion or discount. Promotion subject to cancellation or change without notice. Each Best Western® branded hotel is independently owned and operated. All Best Western Ride Rewards® program rules apply. See www.bwrider.com for program terms and conditions with links to airline program rules. ©2011 Best Western International, Inc. Best Western and the Best Western marks are service marks or registered service marks of Best Western International, Inc. Harley-Davidson, Harley, H-D, and the Bar and Shield logo are among the trademarks of H-D Michigan, LLC.