More millionaires fly Delta

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by cjmcginnis, Jun 7, 2012.  |  Print Topic

  1. cjmcginnis

    cjmcginnis Silver Member

    Messages:
    11
    Likes Received:
    41
    Status Points:
    135
    jbcarioca, PLUS_1 and uggboy like this.
  2. DTWBOB

    DTWBOB Silver Member

    Messages:
    748
    Likes Received:
    921
    Status Points:
    750
    This is hardly a random survey, the participants are self selected, and I doubt it has been peer reviewed and I wonder if the people who ran even know what peer review is.

    Even the picture of the 747 (in the link) is skewed a bit !

    Aside from that !

    DTWBOB
     
  3. jrp2

    jrp2 Gold Member

    Messages:
    1,373
    Likes Received:
    2,654
    Status Points:
    1,470
    the picture isn't skewed, that's just the stretched 747 for all those millionaires that fly Delta.
     
    jbcarioca, PLUS_1 and uggboy like this.
  4. uggboy
    Original Member

    uggboy Gold Member

    Messages:
    50,172
    Likes Received:
    133,424
    Status Points:
    20,020
    I wanna be one of THEM!:)
     
    jbcarioca and PLUS_1 like this.
  5. TravelerRob
    Original Member

    TravelerRob Silver Member

    Messages:
    645
    Likes Received:
    486
    Status Points:
    620
    Does that website verify that visitors are millionaires? Otherwise this survey is completely bogus because anyone can claim to be a millionaire on a website or for a survey.

    Seems like a pointless survey to me....but then again 82% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

    -RM
     
    jbcarioca likes this.
  6. jbcarioca
    Original Member

    jbcarioca Gold Member

    Messages:
    17,507
    Likes Received:
    57,455
    Status Points:
    20,020
    Most millionaires, I think, can find dates more reliably that by using a generic online dating site. Really 62% do use online dating sites, but 98% of them use one tailored to their interests and/or religious/ethnic preferences while the remaining 2% do not because they're trolling on Delta.

    Of the 38% who do not use online dating sites, 76.3% use private aircraft exclusively and troll among the various functionaries who populate that world. (think John Reed, former Chairman of Citigroup). The remaining 23.7% fly mostly on LH, EK and SQ and are unavailable for comment.

    survey and analysis provided by Paul Murky of Murky Research
     
    radonc1951 and milchap like this.
  7. milchap
    Original Member

    milchap Gold Member

    Messages:
    27,636
    Likes Received:
    148,037
    Status Points:
    20,020
    And such surveys are reliable 9 times out of 10 if the barometric pressure is above 99.98. :D
     
    jbcarioca likes this.
  8. radonc1951

    radonc1951 Gold Member

    Messages:
    5,112
    Likes Received:
    11,602
    Status Points:
    11,070
    And 100% of them (namely me) found this part of the above comment funny :D
     
    jbcarioca likes this.

Share This Page