More Character Dining Opps

Discussion in 'Other U.S. Destinations' started by NileGuide, Feb 4, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. I had so much fun writing about Character Dining a few weeks ago (check it out) I decided to continue on.
    [​IMG]
    dine with your favorite characters
    Enjoy a supercalifragilistic breakfast at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa where families are entertained by Mary Poppins. Kids will be wowed by the Mickey-shaped waffles slathered in maple syrup at this delicious start to a magical day. Later in the afternoon, the characters from Alice in Wonderland host a magical tea party complete with fun snacks and sandwiches plus stories, games, picture time and more.
    At the Nickelodeon Suites Resort, all of your favorite Nick characters abound as you enjoy a fresh, buffet style breakfast. Spongebob and Dora the Explorer are just a few of the appearances you will experience as you dine among these cartoon friends. Reservations are required to partake in this perfect family experience.
    Pork, scrambled eggs, and fried potatoes are what’s on the menu at the Ohana’s Best Friends Breakfast located at Disney’s Polynesian Resort. Lilo and Stitch will join you for a hearty breakfast as you relax and take in the tranquil island setting.
    Share a meal with your favorite characters from the 100 Acre Woods at the Crystal Palace inside Magic Kingdom. Join Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, and Eeyore as they dine with you in this gorgeous Victorian atmosphere. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner is served buffet style.
    Shrek & Fiona and Scooby & Shaggy drop in nightly for dinner at the Trattoria del Porto at Portofino Bay Hotel, The Kitchen at Universal’s Hard Rock Hotel, and Islands Dining Room at Royal Pacific Resort.
    And last, but not least, the princesses get top billing again at the Princess Storybook experience at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall. With breakfast, lunch and dinner options, it’ll be easy to squeeze this royal moment into your Epcot visit.
    By Kristen Manieri and Elise Gennrich

Continue reading...

flyingdawg likes this.
  2. flyingdawg
    Original Member

flyingdawg Gold Member

Status Points:
    Anyone know if Dora the Explorer has a dining opportunity at Universal Sudios (Orlando)? This is my daughters favorite show and I'd really like to have a meal with Dora it there's something avaialble.

3. safetymom
    Original Member

safetymom Silver Member

Status Points:
    No there is no Dora the Explorer character meal.

flyingdawg likes this.
  4. flyingdawg
    Original Member

flyingdawg Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thx for the confirmation, I was kinda afraid of that.