Mommy Points - Updates on $328 RT First Class to Hawaii Tickets

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 17, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    It’s Friday and many are buzzing about potential $328 roundtrip first class tickets to Hawaii…nothing could be better, right?! Well, in theory that is 100% correct. There are now some updates on the cheapo Hawaii tickets that I want to make sure you are aware of. I mentioned this...
    ©Mommy Points, a BoardingArea Blog

Continue reading...

aviator8 and guberif like this.
  2. aviator8

aviator8 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have been following this in the blogs. It seems like a pretty sweet deal If I could only find a way to make it work for me. Out of ATL the routings are not good. Most require trancon ATL-SEA then SEA-OAK or SJC, an overnight layover then onward to HNL. The trancon leg is in coach, and the rest are FC. Jared at Travel review states that from his conversations with Iceland Air that he does not believe they will ever be able to price out that redemption. I wish I could find better saver space out of atl, and no mixed class cabins. If so I would be all over this one.

3. mommypoints

mommypoints Gold Member

Status Points:
    Based on what other are saying, it may end up being easiest to fly to Hawaii from West Coast and just position yourself to West Coast another way. I'm still sitting on this one waiting to see how it plays out, but it is getting very interesting........ ;)

4. aviator8

aviator8 Silver Member

Status Points:

I think I am going to sit back and wait to see how things play out as well. It is still a good deal even without the 20% bonus, so I am in no rush. Hopefully someone finds a way to make this work from the East coast on 1 award and shares the routing etc.

5. mommypoints

mommypoints Gold Member

Status Points:
    I just booked, but I am getting myself to the West Coast. ;)