Mommy Points - Current Hotel Promos Info Added!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jan 31, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    One of my 2013 goals for this site is to have more helpful “permanent” content on the home page. This goal is still very much a work in progress, but another small step has been completed. This small step forward was to have a list of all the major hotel promos in one easily...
    ©Mommy Points, a BoardingArea Blog

Continue reading...

2. Slow_Mustang
    Original Member

Slow_Mustang Silver Member

Status Points:
    That is great, thank you. I think people also should be made aware of the fact that except the priority club points, all else is inactivity/date perishable.

3. mommypoints

mommypoints Gold Member

Status Points:
    Glad you like it! I am probably slow today, but not sure what you mean by the second part. You mean the points will eventually expire or do you mean something related to the promo dates? I'm trying to just keep the promo list very simple and to the point, but if there is something mission critical you think is missing let me know.

Slow_Mustang likes this.
  4. Slow_Mustang
    Original Member

Slow_Mustang Silver Member

Status Points:
    Sorry for not being clear enough in my post. Besides the promos, I was referring to the following information (even after all these years of earning and spending them I was not fully aware of the policies of all hotels regarding the life of their points, BTW this showed up in Darius's blog),

Hotel Point Expiration Policy

Choice Hotels
    On December 31st, 2 years after you earned the points.
    Club Carlson
    24 months of not earning or spending points
    Hilton
    12 months of not earning or spending points
    Hyatt Gold
    Marriott
    24 months of not earning points
    Priority Club
    Points Never Expire
    Starwood Hotels
    Wyndham
    Points expire after 4 years and you can't do anything to extend them beyond 4 years.
    However, they will expire sooner (in 18 months)of not earning or spending points