Moments by SPG

Discussion in 'Starwood | Preferred Guest' started by singtx, Feb 6, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. singtx
    Original Member

singtx Silver Member

Status Points:
    Click here for website and here for FAQ

May not be best use of points, but there are some unique opportunities.

Quick synopsis below -

Welcome to Moments, an exclusive program for members of Starwood Preferred Guest® where hard-earned Starpoints can be transformed into once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Check the site frequently for auction alerts to bid on an ever-changing array of great events including coveted VIP tickets to the hottest concerts of the year, witness history in the making at championship sporting events, or join your favorite stars on the red carpet for a Hollywood movie premiere.

uggboy and jbcarioca like this.
  2. I have no idea why but I am never able to access the Moments website. I always get the HTTP 500 Internal Server Error page. This happens regardless of how I try to access the site. Email, directly at auction.starwoodhotels.com, or via google. No luck. Anyone else have issues?

3. singtx
    Original Member

singtx Silver Member

Status Points:
    The first link works for me and I double checked its address. What platform are you using?

4. I'm using Internet Explorer on my work laptop Gateway. Sorry - just used Safari and got it to come up. Thanks for giving me the idea to use a different browser.

5. flyingdawg
    Original Member

flyingdawg Gold Member

Status Points:
    I bid on a pair of VIP tickets to the 2011 PGA Championship. I would like to hear from others about their experince with SPG Moments and their impressions. I'm pretty excited about the chance to see this major in person!

uggboy, singtx and jbcarioca like this.
  6. singtx
    Original Member

singtx Silver Member

Status Points:
    Good luck, Im waiting for a trip and concert to jive. That would be an awesome suprise for the wife!

uggboy and flyingdawg like this.
  7. flyingdawg
    Original Member

flyingdawg Gold Member

Status Points:
    Mrs. Flyingdawg and I attended the PGA Championship courtsey of SPG Moments last Saturday and had a great time! Our VIP tickets included free parking directly across from the course entrance. We had access to the Excutive Club Suites with buffets and open bars. My wife especially liked the upscale port-a-johns;). At the SPG Suite we got to meet European Pro Thomas Bjorn from Denmark. We were treated to a SPG goodie bag including Westin hats (autographed), sleeve of golf balls, lip balm, 20% discount card to the Pro Shop on site, and a PGA program. We were really treated great by the ladies on staff from SPG and I would bid on another such event in a heartbeat!

SC Flier and uggboy like this.