Resolved Mobile app not able to reply private conversation

Discussion in 'Feedback/Support/Suggestions' started by Switch2, Nov 13, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Switch2

Switch2 Silver Member

Status Points:
    While in the app, replying to a private conversation is not possible... The " send" button is not enabled. Is there a minimum char required?

TRAVELSIG likes this.
  2. Randy Petersen
    Original Member

Randy Petersen Founder

Status Points:
    never used to be. You are correct, i just tried it myself. We liked the app before Internet Brands bought it, not sure if they scuttled dev or what but we'll put a call in. Thanks.

TRAVELSIG likes this.
  3. Mark
    Original Member

Mark Admin Staff Member

Status Points:
    This is a bug that our app developer is aware of and it should be fixed with the next update. While we wait for the app update to launch, I have an easy fix for you:

After typing your message in the PM reply, hit the "return" key a couple times and the "Send" button will show up and allow it to go through. Not optimal, but it seems to work fine. If this doesn't work for you please let me know and I'll look into it further. For now, I'll check into when the update is coming out, which should be very soon.

Thanks for the feedback Switch2!

Switch2 likes this.
  4. Jubileesmom
    Original Member

Jubileesmom Gold Member

Status Points:
    Work around just worked for me. I was wondering where my reply earlier didn't go to. ;)

Koschmar likes this.