Missing PQS's

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by DC1, Apr 17, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. DC1

DC1 New Member

Status Points:
    Is anyone else missing all of their 2012 PQS's as the system refreshed from the March to April overview? I had 22 segments initially roll over and with the April statement they all disappeared. Getting through to service has been problematic. I am concerned about the transition as it takes forever for miles and segments to post and I have not had one complete trip that has shown without me getting involved. Is anyone else having the same issue?

2. JLSocks
    Original Member

JLSocks Silver Member

Status Points:
    I've actually had no issues with any flight postings (knock on wood), other than the seemingly new norm of 5+ days for flights to post.

That being said, I've read numerous reports like yours on FT, and I think there are some posts in a different thread here about the April 15 sweep that was supposed to fix problems, but apparently hasn't.

3. DC1

DC1 New Member

Status Points:
    Thank you for the heads up, I appreciate the insight. I will look through the older threads. I am still waiting for credit for a flight taken last Wednesday April 11, so I sent a request this morning. Maybe I need to adjust my expectation to 7 or more days.

4. goalie
    Original Member

goalie Gold Member

Status Points:
    The problem is that where it was supposed to be April, 15th, we don't know which year ;)

JLSocks likes this.
  5. 2wheels

2wheels Silver Member

Status Points:
    All my PQMs from 3/3-present have posted correctly, (more or less) but apparently I started the year with negative 1,200 EQM. Not sure how that's possible.

6. Infinite1K
    Original Member

Infinite1K Silver Member

Status Points:
    When I called a few weeks ago, I was told to wait till the April 15 sweep. I didn't see anything change but I waited till yesterday for good measure. Still nothing.

Finally ended up calling the 1K 1Call number which transferred me to some overseas call center. 30 minutes later and I was "assured" that the errors would be corrected. And in accordance with how things work with the new United, part of the issue was corrected overnight. However I'm now showing negative EQMs which based on past experience will get self corrected.

For the life of me I can't figure out who designed this new United system where things don't work on a single try and multiple sweeps have to be made in order to correct something.

7. FlyingBear
    Original Member

FlyingBear Silver Member

Status Points:
    My balance is still wrong, but I am winning about 300 miles out of it, so no complaints.

8. Albert
    Original Member

Albert Gold Member

Status Points:
    The weird thing is that I had a missing segment for quite some time that appeared on my United online statement last week. All of a sudden, that segment was swept and is gone again. The other thing I noticed is that the items are now listed with the most recent items on the bottom, whereas it used to be the most recent items were on the top of the statement.