Missing Points from stay

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by weathergod, Aug 12, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. weathergod

weathergod New Member

Status Points:
    Has anyone else had a recent problem of points not being awarded for stays? I have been a longtime PC member and have had points credited to my account within 4 days of checking out. However I am getting close to 10 days since checkout with no points awarded or stays showing up on my profile.

uggboy likes this.
  2. Rosalia

Rosalia Silver Member

Status Points:
    Oh Weathergod, be sure you are not the first or last one;..I have been struggling for quite a while : points, bonus points, everything is missing and when I write, I do not even receive a response;..It is really becoming very tiring; What should we do?

uggboy likes this.
  3. FLYGVA

FLYGVA Active Member

Status Points:
    Encountered this as well for quite a few trips in the past. Fill a missing stay request or call them and usually they credit the points while you are on hold

uggboy likes this.
  4. DJP_707
    Original Member

DJP_707 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Calling should get you your points quickly, email or a missing stay request always gets me my points but it can take a while, up to another 10 days. They are slow to respond to email.

uggboy likes this.
  5. weathergod

weathergod New Member

Status Points:
    I gave them a call and got my points credited. They were kind of snotty and said "make sure you show your card when you check in so you get your points". No duh! Not only did I show my card my PC number was on the final bill they slipped underneath my door in the morning so I had no worries about it being credited.

LETTERBOY and uggboy like this.