Missing MR DEALS thread

Discussion in 'Mileage Runs/Travel Hacking' started by meecks, Feb 20, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. meecks
    Original Member

meecks Silver Member

Status Points:
    I know that's more FT way, but, IMHO I think that MRuns/MattressRuns/TravelHacking forum is a bit chaotic, so I'm wondering if is not the case to open a MR Deals thread, where to put the deals or mistakes fares.
    thanks Max

joesmoe, Travelsavant and gemac like this.
  2. gemac
    Original Member

gemac Silver Member

Status Points:
    I suspect that will come with time. We have been told that forums that have too much traffic will be split up, and forums with not enough traffic will be joined. This is still a pilot program.

3. travel.flier
    Original Member

travel.flier Active Member

Status Points:
    I agree, it's still really hard to figure out where to bookmark and check constantly. I hope we split out just a MR deals place, as that is something that's important to be there timely and check often. Good suggestion!

4. TrueBlueFlyer
    Original Member

TrueBlueFlyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    post it out in the open for everyone to see, and then when its gone do the clean-up work of filing it into the appropriate forum for archives

5. Travelsavant
    Original Member

Travelsavant Gold Member

Status Points:
    Breaking out MR Deals once the new site kicks off is a great way to attrack new members as almost everybody is looking for low airfares!

6. sunseeker
    Original Member

sunseeker Silver Member

Status Points:
    I definitely vote for a seperate MR deals forum. It would be so much easier to run down the list as is done on another well known FF site.[​IMG]

swisshera, Gnopps and meecks like this.
  7. Eloy Fonseca Neto
    Original Member

Eloy Fonseca Neto Silver Member

Status Points:
    Please, if anyone wants to make a MR through Brazil, don't forget to get in touch, so we can grab a happy hour time!!!