Missing miles???

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by brendanmclarke, Mar 13, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. brendanmclarke

brendanmclarke Active Member

I have returned from a trip to Australia where I flew Virgin Australia on 3 segments within AUS and also on the long haul from SYD to LAX. My ticket and boarding passes all had my DL Diamond number on them, but nothing has posted to my account (it has been about 14 days). I faxed in my eticket and boarding passes to Skymiles credit, service but I was curious how long it takes for them to issue the miles? Anyone have any experience? I was going to use those miles to book an upcoming trip to Europe for the family and I now I am left waiting (and surely going to miss out on the cheaper seats currently available).
    Gargoyle likes this.
  2. Gargoyle
    Original Member

Gargoyle Milepoint Guide

I had a missing segment (on AF Regional) from 10 days ago, I went on the delta.com site yesterday, when to the place to report missing miles, entered my ticket number. It immediately showed the credited and uncredited segments, I clicked submit, and within a couple hours I had the miles. First time it has ever gone that easily.

Did you try the online tool?