Mini RTW before the devaluation question....

Discussion in 'Air Canada | Aeroplan' started by HomerJ, Dec 9, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. HomerJ
    Original Member

HomerJ Silver Member

Yes I read the links....but my situation is a little different.
    I want to use my miles for me and the missus to do a mini RTW but over the course of a full year, and I want to book it before the Dec. 15th devaluation.
    We can leave anytime in the year following so I can book any dates up to Dec. 14 2016.
    So I know we cannot pay for this help as it goes against T&C's of IF, but I am willing to trade for assistance (if that violates then please disregard).

Goal is this YYZ (happy to fly out of/to any US city to lower the YQ) to South America...then South America to Africa. Possibly Africa to Asia.
    Will stop in northern South America, then a few months later fly from eastern South America to South Africa. Then a month or two later fly into IST, then from IST or another location in the M/E fly and to anywhere in SEA or NEA (like Thailand or Taiwan)...then home.

I have 560,000 AE points for me and the missus.
    Sure I'd love F but J will be just fine.

I am really confused as to where to start, yes even after reading the links.
    So any or all help would be GREATLY appreciated and if I have something you need I will happily trade your assistance.

2. londoncalling

londoncalling Silver Member

You can call AC and they will help help you with *A RTW ticket. I know someone who did a RTW and used used AC as a resource. Believe it or not AC dos know travel and use a *A template to work through your flights.
    YULtide likes this.