Miles n More

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by stan, Apr 3, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. stan
    Original Member

stan Silver Member

Status Points:
    Trying to book Feb 2013 on LH --Frankfurt to MIAMI none stop , on the United site I can only find economy, I want business ----questions?

1. does LH release biz seats to United at a later date then eco.? and
    1a. only way is to keep checking United?

2. called LH in Germany, they have 6 seats in biz class for the Feb. date I want --- though--taxes are approx $300 per person one way if i book with LH directly -- even the rep said "that is a lot"--does LH charge a fuel tax etc when booking direct with them?

3. besides Starwood ,who else has a transfer option "into" LH -- if I used starpoints it will take a while for miles to show up and when they do ---space may be gone!

2. oneeyejack

oneeyejack Gold Member

Status Points:
    if you want to book through UA, you'll have to wait 14 days before your flight to see if seats are available in J or F on LH.

LETTERBOY likes this.
  3. LETTERBOY
    Original Member

LETTERBOY Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yes.

I think it's just Starwood.

4. stan
    Original Member

stan Silver Member

Status Points:
    Isee many biz class seats on UA sight for LH in feb 2013 to the states , u are right about first class not so sure they do the 14 day wait on biz since i can find for 2013

5. autolycus

autolycus Gold Member

Status Points:
    The 14-day window is just first. Business is available for the entirety of their loaded schedule.