MILES MOMMA - Father's Day Giveaway $25 VISA CARD

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by slotownmomma, Jun 12, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. slotownmomma
    Original Member

slotownmomma Silver Member

Status Points:
    TO ENTER:
    1. Leave a comment with the best tip you have for father’s traveling with children. Your tip can be anything you think is helpful to know or you wish someone would have told you.
    2. Be sure to include your first name and last initial so I can identify you.
    3. Lastly to qualify you must be a subscriber/follower of the Miles Momma blog via
      Email
      Facebook
      Twitter
      Feed
      Text alerts
    All comments must be left by Father’s Day, Sunday, June 17th @ 11:59 p.m.
    I will pick the a winner on Monday, June 18th from all the comments. So go ahead and make my job hard guys. Give me your best stuff!
    REFER A FRIEND WINNER: If you have friends that like to travel as well, turn them onto the blog and if they win I’ll give you a $10 VISA Gift Card. All they need to do for you to win is leave your first name and last name initial in their comment after their name.
    Happy Father’s Day (in advance) to all of you! Look forward to reading all your travel tips!

Gargoyle likes this.
  2. Gargoyle
    Original Member

Gargoyle Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    I assume if my tip is to put the children in the overhead bin, I'll be disqualified. :p

wrxmom and HaveMilesWillTravel like this.
  3. slotownmomma
    Original Member

slotownmomma Silver Member

Status Points:
    Well, I'd post it because it's funny but probably not pick it as the winner! Hilarious though!!