Miles from SAA not posting...

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by Mirror74, Oct 31, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Mirror74

Mirror74 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I took 4 flights with SAA on 20th and 24th of October... until now, not even one of those flights miles posted to my MP account... I doubt they will without having to specifically demand it... even LH connceting flight that took place after 4 SAA flight did not post... even though I have MP Gold *A code on the boarding cards... funny...

2. Flyer1976
    Original Member

Flyer1976 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Give it at least 15 days to post, you just flew these segments.

Sent from my Sonic Screwdriver.

LETTERBOY likes this.
  3. YULtide

YULtide Gold Member

Status Points:
    FWIW I flew SAA on 2 October and still haven't seen miles on my Aeroplan account. I was checked in manually - computers down I guess - so I don't know if I'll ever see these miles. I have sent in a request. Fortunately I'm not desperate for them for next year's status.

4. downhillcrasher

downhillcrasher Gold Member

Status Points:
    IME, they will never post on their own. I flew them in June and after a couple of months they still hadn't posted, nor did they post for any of my companions. You will most likely need to call or fill out a missing mileage request online.

And FWIW, my MileagePlus number was clearly indicated on all boarding passes. I got the sense they would never, ever have posted had I not done something.

5. Ben Dover

Ben Dover Silver Member

Status Points:
    Same here. I flew in June from IAD-JNB-FRA-EWR. Only FRA-EWR credited and I was on a regular revenue ticket. I put in a mileage request through their form and haven't heard anything back. I guess it's time to call them again. FWIW, I did save a screenshot of my reservation.

6. Mirror74

Mirror74 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Follow up: my miles for all 4 flights posted 30/31 days after each flight, and exactly 15 days after my requested them thru MP e-request form. So, apparently, SAA milleage does post, but you must be alert and active... (and annoying) :)

Flyer1976 likes this.