Miles And Points For Infrequent Flyers

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 4, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Last week I wrote about how to book awards from multiple accounts. This can be a big challenge for families, particularly in the case of schedule disruptions. Reader Matt S. left a great comment, which I think poses an interesting question: "@Tiffany, I think this is a great article, but it also highlights my concerns about over-diversification with points/miles accumulation. I am a casual traveler only, and only fly 2-3 times a year. I live near DFW, so I mainly fly AA. For the same reason, I have AA Citi personal and business cards to rack up AA miles. However, after reading this post and several of Ben’s other posts on miles, I’m starting to wonder if that’s the best strategy. What point/mile strategy would you recommend for casual travelers? Thanks!? Now, full disclaimer: this might not be the same advice you'd get from Ben. We tend to agree on most things, but every so often we have different opinions about stuff like which airline is most awesome or which is the best One Direction song. The post Miles And Points For Infrequent Flyers appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...