MilePoint Partners with Freddie Awards

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by Newscience, Nov 21, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Newscience

Newscience Gold Member

Status Points:
    Below is part of an email that I received a few hours ago from the Freddie Awards:

[​IMG]
    Partner News:Milepoint offers new Premium Membership featuring bonus award miles with United MileagePlus, Gold elite status with Hilton HHonors and 10% off Hyatt Hotel Gift Cards

Milepoint is a proud sponsor of the Freddie Awards, but also a proud supporter of road warriors / frequent flyers. This year for $49.95 they are offering 18 different benefits for the traveler which include five different elite status benefits, discounts for popular services for the traveler including ExpertFlyer, AwardNexus, AwardWallet and even free Gold status with WorldMate—the leading app for planning, booking and managing your travel. Benefits include:
    • Hilton HHonors Gold elite status through until February 2015.
    • 1,000 United MileagePlus bonus award miles
    • National Car Rental Executive elite status
    • One free day of airport parking with Parking Spot (no minimum stay required)
    • 10% off all Hyatt Hotel Gift Card purchases up to $5,000.
    • And more.
    To sign up for the amazing Milepoint Premium Membership, click HERE.

Thank you for voting.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    Just trying to sell more of the MP Premium memberships. And with the same people running both organizations not all that surprising that they are leveraging the multiple mailing lists they have to try to increase that revenue.

Aren't you glad you voted?? ;)

3. Newscience

Newscience Gold Member

Status Points:
    And I thought that all voting was supposed to be kept secret! :rolleyes: Did you find out that I had voted for Kazakhstani Airlines? :eek: