mileBlaster.com - miles tracking, bonus finder, earned miles calculator

Discussion in 'mileBlaster' started by mileBlaster, Feb 18, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. mileBlaster

mileBlaster Z Representative

Status Points:
    mileBlaster http://www.mileblaster.com is a set of tools for people with frequent flyer miles accounts. It tracks miles and points towards rewards and elite goals. The expiration alerting feature is very complete, some programs make it hard to figure out when miles are going to expire and mileBlaster digs in and figures that out. It also has search features for finding bonuses, either by searching on a route or by drilling into a program. On the web version it has a calculator that will figure out how many miles one would earn for a flight based on the route, airline and seat class, and then shows the resulting airline miles added to the partner loyalty program where you keep your miles, so it does all the math and optimizes it for your goals.

mileBlaster is available for the iPhone/Pad/Pod, PC/MAC via web or Adobe AIR widget, and Nokia mobile devices at http://www.mileblaster.com

Aloha-Rick and WormHole like this.
  2. mileBlaster

mileBlaster Z Representative

Status Points:
  3. Homan66

Homan66 New Member

Status Points:
    I've started using this tool and am quite impressed. It allows me to keep tabs on all the airline miles programmes and provides helpful hints.

4. ariz2163

ariz2163 New Member

Status Points:
    Ive been using award wallet for about 6 months and I am a frequent traveler. I tried mileblaster and I can can I'm very impressed so far. Its easy to determine how far each account is to making status and which transactions were recently posted to my account. Give it a shot.....